Thursday, May 3, 2012

New York Foundation for the Arts

http://www.nyfa.org/default_mac.asp

I heard about this website from the NAEA meeting last night. This is my last semester in New Paltz and being here I noticed that there are so many art opportunities and art teaching and volunteering opportunities. So I was questioning the girls last night if they knew about any art opportunities on Long Island. We had a hard time at first thinking of something but then one girl suggested this website. It is like craigslist for artists and art educators. There are all different opportunities here, job opportunities, open studio spaces, opportunities for artists to show work, event listings, and there is a place for an artist to post a job for there artists to answer. I find this website extremely useful for myself because it will definitely help me in finding a job and giving me working/artists/exhibition chances. I encourage everyone to take a look at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment